Ribka, the one i kicked off my bird dog took off after her as she hauled ass for home down that alley bordered on one side by a cow pasture. I jumped in my truck, turned around at a t road and gave chase.

Mexican dog owner was chasing killer down the alley. He pulled over as i drove by as he ran along silently chasing his dog. I got caught up to near his dog and hit the horn twice. Killer looked back at me and grinned as he continued on his destiny with death. I never slowed down and as my front driver side bumper hit his stubby tail he made his second and last mistake as he must have dodged to the right toward the other tire track where he could keep his speed.

His speed wasnt speedy enough.

I guess he was tough as he only let out a tiny cry as 4WD Z71 GMC passed over him. It sounded like when i inadvertently run over old dead mesquite stumps hidden by high praire grass. The truck kind of lurched two or three times as i heard the sound of a body rumbling back and under the truck as it lifted the skid plate a bit and then encountered the transmission and finally the rear gear box and axle.

I never looked back.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/06/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin