Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Paddler
Looks like DJT lost in court today, Mazars must comply with the subpoena from the Oversight Committee. I expect Deutsche Bank will end up doing the same, as will Mnuchin, etc. Looks bad for the Dumpster, only a matter of time. No stay, either. Cool. The dam is breaking.....

“It is simply not fathomable that a Constitution that grants Congress the power to remove a President for reasons including criminal behavior would deny Congress the power to investigate him for unlawful conduct—past or present—even without formally opening an impeachment inquiry," Mehta wrote.

Just wait till the Deutsche Bank records including "suspicious activities" are made public. Freaking hilarious.
...............Well Paddler Puss! Are you ready for another thrashing from me as I always do to you every time you post your BURPED UP liberal garbage???>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.......You are a sponge with no damned brains......Amazing you can function as a human being..Well maybe not!!!!

The dam is breaking uh??? And how many times have you predicted that??? And how many of your predictions have come true?? NOT A DAMNED ONE of them....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL...

May I do the honor of telling you that the judge was wrong about his interpretation of the Constitution that he probably never read?? Yep!!! I will be happy to.

OK Paddles...Here we go! Follow the bouncing ball....

The legislative branch aka congress and OVERSITE committees OR ANY committees contained therein, under the Constitution of the United States, has no legal authority whatsoever to obtain bank records, IRS records of a sitting POTUS...

The ruling by the judge will be appealed with NOTHING coming out from this decision. YOU WILL LOSE IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES,,,,,YOU FOOL YOU FOOL........LOL>>>>LOL>>>LOL

Actually, the subpoena wasn't stayed by the judge, so Mazars USA must provide the financial information in a week. Trump has another case to be heard tomorrow, he'll probably get trounced again. Deutsche Bank will have to give the info, too. Looking worse every day.
...........................Yeah suuuuuuurrrrrrrrre.........More CRAP from the media that you soak up.......

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger