Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Hey Piddles........TRUMP WINS,,,,GET USE TO IT!!!!

So, the Dumpster lost in court again today. Deutsche Bank needs to release his records. Wells Fargo already has, so has TD. Trump appears stressed, I certainly hope so. It'll be nice to see him twist in the wind as his financial, tax and bank frauds are disclosed. I hope he gets RICOed, all his assets seized, sent to jail along with his family. Fitting end to a life of crime, of stiffing contractors, leaving investors holding the bag. Stay tuned.;)
..................................Dear Puddles, Piddles, Paddles, Piddler, Moron, Idiot, Clown plus a host of other respectful metaphors.................

It does NOT MATTER if Trump lost in court....There will be the appeal process. So nothing will be released by D Bank as you think.....LOL>>>>LOL

You keep on burping up and regurg---eeee---tating,,, aka throwing up,,, all of the talking points from your usual lying liberal pundants and so called legal experts who are complete frauds to the legal profession and who are ignorant of the constitution among a few other things....

You always bypass the legalities in favor of your emotional hatred of Trump and what the idiots you listen to say and barf up....You have no damned clue about what separation of powers means, what executive privilege means and what the Constitution of the US says about both and neither do your liberal barf bags...

So another prediction of yours will not come true....lol...lol...lol.......

And you again by me, were checkmated and blown out of the water,,,,,,,,,,,LOL>>>>LOL>>>>..............................What is NEXT Paddles????............LOL>>>>LOL

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger