Originally Posted by Greyghost
Trump doesn't loose, the country has lost. Funny really the fanatical far right accusing the left of being commies while the whole time they support those willing to befriend (as Trump says, in love with) Kissy-Kissy with the Russians, Chinese, North Korean dictators, and push for the illegal overthrowing of various legitimate governments. The whole while he's alienating every allies we've had for the last half century.

No, Trump hasn't lost... short of his whole family spending the rest of their lives behind bars, it'll only be the country that has lost. I use to say it would be 50 years or more to repair the damage this regime has done, now I don't believe it will ever be able to be repaired.

Today's kids will have to bear the results of this last generations failures. Not that this generation was any different from those before it.

Phil

Odd that I don't recall you crying about Hillary and Obama sucking the Russians off for profit. I also can't remember you railing against them when they overthrew governments, or screwed our allies over, or treated them like 3rd class losers while sucking up to terrorists. Odd, that. Hypocrisy is you.

Last edited by 280shooter; 05/22/19.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.