Originally Posted by Raeford
Slayed any elk lately Karl?

No - when I was invited to hunt Elk by a White Mountain Apache tribe member, I wasn't all that interested in hunting elk, and I still aint. There is only a small amount of excellent meat on an elk and I would never waste one just to get two back-straps... Also - I didn't have the slightest clue at the time that it was, in fact, a spectacular trophy hunting offer that most of y'all could only dream of, and that The Nudge was paying bank to hunt there!

Furthermore, when I told a few head-hunting friends back in AZ about that offer, they nearly fell over, and THAT is when I learned the significance of it, and that The Nudge paid bank to hunt there. However, I DID get to go fly fishing for small-mouth on the Black River - caught at least 15-smallies that day. It was beyond a beautiful day, in beyond a beautiful place. Even got to see ruins and petroglyphs that probably have zero meaning to you slobs.

Never killed any animal to hang its head on a wall, and never would. But I don't rag on people that do - it's a free country and within the law.

Maybe you should drive out to a res and tell those nasty ungrateful Injuns what dirt they are and see if you get an invite?

Karma is a funny pfhhhuckking thing, aint it?

Like Sam Houston, I will vote for what is best for ME in 2020.
Texans read their Bibles to find what they want it to say, and are blind to what it actually says...