Originally Posted by jdm953
Have I told you about this bridge I have. I might sell it if the price is right..Chump.

Just read the report. The first part of my post references Pages 1-2 of the introduction to Volume 1, as well as the Executive Summary, pages 4-11. The second part of my post references Volume II, both the introduction and the Executive Summary. From the Introduction:

Fourth, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President
clearly did not commit obstruction of justice , we would so state. Based on the facts and the
applicable legal standards , however , we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we
obtained about the President 's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from
conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does
not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

Don't take my word for it, just read the report. "Total Exoneration" isn't a thing. "Guilty as Sin" is more like it.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope