Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Paddler
I'm looking forward to Mueller's testimony. Should be very interesting. He laid out many instances of obstruction. I wonder what it will take for the congressional Republicans to locate their backbones.
..........................LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL................Got a question for ya Paddler.....Are you as ugly as you are stupid???? Because if so, then you would be the ugliest man to have ever walked planet earth in all of human history........

OK! I will thrash your above post like I always thrash every damned post you create........OK DUMB DUMB!!...... Ready???

A prosecutor or special counsel's job,,, is to either reco a criminal referral or NOT TO RECO ANY CRIMINAL referrals.......GOT THAT DUMMY???

IF Mueller had ANY solid evidence of obstruction of justice by Trump he would have concluded in his report that a criminal referral or referrals be made. IT IS UNLAWFUL UNDER THE LAW DUMMY, that any special prosecutor or special counsel,,,, AFTER THE INVESTIGATION HAS CONCLUDED,,,to submit a written opinion based on HIS opinion, HIS speculation of events, heresay FROM OTHERS, heresay of he said- he said, or she said- she said,,,,, WHICH WAS VOLUME 2 in its entirety......

In other words DUMMY, Mueller as a prosecutor under his authority under the law, either recos a criminal referral or does not......It is not his job under the law to write his opinion or speculate on events as was written in volume 2.

Got some other news for ya clown.....If Mueller testifies which I hope he does, he will be grilled as to when he knew there was NO TRUMP COLLUSION, grilled as to why he did not conclude his investigation at that point and grilled as to WHY HE DID NOT LOOK INTO THE REAL CRIMES of RUSSIAN COLLUSION COMMITTED ON THE HILLARY SIDE.......

SO MR. BONEHEAD PIDDLER.......... BRING MUELLER ON................BRING HIM ON!!!!!!......................Careful what ya wish for DUMMY!!!.....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL

Damn you are so stupid!!!

Correct, but Paddler is incapable of accepting the facts where Trump is concerned, so let me try and put this into a form he might be able to grasp.

OK Paddler, ready, pay tension.

Lets say YOU were accused for butt-f*cking a patient while he under sedation. The cops are called in and they conduct a thorough investigation.

The cops are anti-phaggot, so they leak information to the media. The Media publishes articles saying there is hard evidence of your guilt.

This goes on for months and your reputation is now shot.

When the investigation is complete the cops have NO proof that you butt-f*cked a male patient while he was under sedation, so the prosecutor chooses not to indict you.

They have a presser and release the following statement.

"We have no evidence that Paddler committed this crime, BUT we also have no evidence that he didn't. We will be releasing a 100 page report stating our opinions as to why we "think" he is guilty even though we have no evidence to support our opinion.
-------

Would you be OK with this outcome?

Last edited by steve4102; 05/27/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.