Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by jdm953
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Paddler
I'm looking forward to Mueller's testimony. Should be very interesting. He laid out many instances of obstruction. I wonder what it will take for the congressional Republicans to locate their backbones.

And that's why he came back with no indictment after 2 years? You stupid phugk.

Paddler cant even say how this whole mess got started.He cant explain how you can obstruct the investigation of a crime that never happened.Its is time to pay the Barr bill.

So, you guys need to read the report. It's clear you have not, or couldn't comprehend it. Mueller could not establish a conspiracy, but he documented many, many inappropriate contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia. He clearly stated that Russia interfered in our election and helped Trump. They knew he would have their best interests at heart. Further, the Trump campaign welcomed that interference and expected to benefit electorally from it. That's why they shared internal polling data with them.

Also, Mueller clearly said that he followed DOJ policy that says a sitting president cannot be indicted. He reasoned that if Trump couldn't be indicted, he couldn't have his day in court to prove his innocence. So, it wouldn't be fair to accuse him of a crime if he couldn't defend himself against the facts. But, Mueller detailed lots of episodes of obstruction. He is certainly guilty, but we need more information. Be patient!

Let me ask you something, Sprinkler. Is the sale of a substantial portion of our country's uranium by covert and treasonous means an inappropriate contact?

You're ridiculous.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH