There would be NO low-wage-illegal-alien-worker-that-won't-talk-back problem in The United States if "Patriotic Americans" were NOT hiring them so they can put the money of out-of-work and/or underpaid genuine American workers in their own pocket for the sake of a new bass boat or $20,000 rifle. Greed and Sloth are NOT Patriotic American virtues, no matter a person's financial, political, or racial status. If any business or landowner in America cannot survive by paying genuine American's a wage they they, themselves, would expect if their shoe was on the other foot - they should close their business and go get a job at Walmart.

I am 61 and the first job I ever had in my life, when I was 17, I got paid $10.00 an hour - 44-years later people are angry about a $7.25 minimum wage, and then they wonder why their out of work genuine American neighbor votes for then enemy of their enemy...

No one owes you anything. You get what you give. Treat others the way you would like them to treat you.

Like Sam Houston, I will vote for what is best for ME in 2020.
Texans read their Bibles to find what they want it to say, and are blind to what it actually says...