As Slumlord said. All the new arrivals here do not work for the "Man". They work for El Jefe.

Employed by their own who own the companies. Everything from the local restaurants, counter top
Factories, landscaping, framers, brickmasons, etc. All hispanic owned and operated. The word goes out they need xxx type worker, and one appears for them. Like “hey I gotta cousin in Matamoros that does that!”

Before wifey’s 20 plus year bout with viral cardiomyopathy caught up with her in 2012 (then the multiple cancers and eventual strokes), she was a human resourse director for a local concrete company. When she started the owner was Venezuelan. When she was terminated the parent company was in Ireland. They went thru like 4 different owners in the space of like 10 years.

She stated that with all the regulations and inspections it was virtually impossible to employ illegals as drivers, etc. They were watched by feds like a hawk. (Not saying those things didn’t happen elsewhere). She said the biggest issues they had was legally certified individuals who came in legally, when thru all the channels, being deported on technicalities. Some after living here decades.

But the foreign run infrastructure is in place. They are a shoo in. Family taking care of family. That’s all I havta say on the subject.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS