Originally Posted by David_Walter
Originally Posted by Horseman
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Since HS hired Lon Horiuchi the FBI sniper who killed unarmed Vicki Weaver who was holding her child at the time of the shooting at Ruby Ridge in 1992, I haven't purchased their products, or items using their products.

I'm old fashioned that way.

I read a lot of people who go along with this nonsense. Guess what, I have German scopes even though they were not so nice in the 1940's. Lots of my neighbors drive Toyotas even though Japan bombed American soil. Get over it. HS Stocks and rifles are fine. Anti gunners would love for us to eat our own and create divisions in the sport.

Think what you like. I think a company that hired someone who shot a woman holding her child, when the woman was no threat, doesn't share my values.

It wasn't combat, it wasn't the heat of the moment, it wasn't snap judgement under threat of return fire.

It was wrong.

What this has to do with "Anti gunners (who) would love for us to eat our own and create divisions in the sport." I haven't a clue.

My point about eating our own was meaning it's an American gun company and I'd rather not see any more of them struggling. Yes the Horiuchi thing was stupid of them but it's not worth writing off the whole company years later in my opinion. Obviously you're free to keep condemning them for a foolish marketing decision if that's your thing.

McMillan>HS>B&C