Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter
Originally Posted by SDHNTR
McMillan makes a wonderful stock, but their leadtime is absolutely outrageous and a dealbreaker, in my opinion. Nine months to deliver a simple product? That’s absurd! If I ran my business on the same premise, I’d be out of work in under a year. If they have that much of a backlog, they need to hire more help. Until they get their act together, which will probably never happen, they do not have a customer in me. Of course, the same could also be said for half of the companies in the gun/hunting industry too I suppose. The lack of business acumen is shocking.

While you may not be willing to wait 9 months, that lead time exists for various reasons. Your assumption that it is due to a lack of business acumen is just that - an assumption, and quite possibly a false one.

They might say 9 months but I’ve been receiving them all in less than 3 for the most part lately. I just ordered a couple EDGEs for some M70’s. I’ll have to look but I believe it was April when I placed the order and they should be delivered on Friday.

Just looked, received confirmation 4/16 and they will be on the door 6/14.. No complaints and worth the wait.

Last edited by beretzs; 06/13/19.

Semper Fi