My absolute favorite is my "Old Warrior". It's an early, 5 didget serial number, Remington 700 that started life as a 30-06 and got reamed out to 308 Norma Mag and put into a McMillan stock and either a Jard or Jewell trigger, all happened a long time ago and don't exactly remember anymore, and wears a Leupold Vari-X III 2.5-8. Recoil pad gave it up a while back so I just use a Limb-Saver slip on. Sorry, not a picture guy, and pretty much all of my hunting was before the digital age. And cameras and film wasn't something I brought along on the remote hunting I used to do. But this rifle accompanied me on many an outing around the US and Canada, it's ridden in a scabbard beside me, floated in a canoe with me, walked many a mountain trail or meadow with me, slept in a tent beside me... accounted for moose, elk, deer, antelope and bear. And it's on about it's third sling. I'll try to get a couple pics attached.

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member