Originally Posted by Trystan
For me it's 100% utility and I could give 0 [bleep] about wood, fancy, etc! I've sold all my fancy rifles and hunt 99% with a 6.5 swede Tikka T3 stainless with a fixed 6 SWFA. My only other rifle is a 223 tikka with a SWFA superlite! Gitter Done!!!

Trystan

I get the 'hunts, outdoors, friends' thing. I only wish I had quality PIX from over the years to show places, people, game etc.

ATST when things ( a plan ) comes together and drops the dew of heaven on ya, what's not to like ?

I had wanted a 284 Win for a very long time ---- 'after' they were easily available !!!
I got this one from a Campfire Friend in ?? 2016 ?? It took me a while to mesh together the things to make it work for me.

[Linked Image]

In Oct 2017 it did what its suppose to do: Opening Day of our Doe Only Modern Gun Season !!

[Linked Image]

THEN on Opening Day of Regular Modern Gun Season It Did It Again !!

[Linked Image]

THEN again Friday of Thanksgiving It Did it Again !!

[Linked Image]

This guy was walking directly AWAY from me @ 175 yds. I had my Stoney Points and W/O hesitation >> I shot him in the BACK of the NECK !
Knocked His Nose in the DIRT ! Literally his nose hit the ground FIRST !!

Now this Rem M Six 270 W. I inherited from My Dad who passed 12/98 ! It's one of 4 Mod Sixes I have/had. My Son has my First one.
They work dependably. NO AMOUNT of $$$$ could buy this one!!

[Linked Image]

So..... I'll not say what I'm thinking !!

Jerry

Last edited by jwall; 06/07/19.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!