Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Originally Posted by mart
Jerry,

That old jacket is a 50's vintage Woolrich I picked up on eBay many years ago. My wife has fixed a few things, tightened up button holes and fixed the cuffs. It's still a great old coat. The moose was a two year old cow. Some great eating.

Mart

I'd like to hear more about your LH Model 70. What's the vintage? It kind of looks a little older but I'm not sure how far back lefty's were available in model 70's.

As close as I can come in a quick search is it was made after 2002. I bought it around 2009-2010. I don't remember for sure which year I got it. I had it rebarreled locally by a gentleman who only takes on a small amount of work and then only what he wants to work on. He had a Petrov 400 reamer and is a big fan of the cartridge. The stock is the original factory stock. I hogged out the barrel channel for the Shilen barrel and had another local smith, Andy Fields, drill and tap for the Lyman 48, install the barrel band swivel and front sight, both NECG. Andy also did the rust blue. He's no longer in Alaska. Arizona now I think.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.