I have been trying for awhile to get my new Win 70 Extreme Weather 264 to shoot the Barnes 127 gr ( BC .468 ) 6.5 LRX bullet. Using the ultra slow burners like VV 24N41, Rel 33, US 869, & Retumbo .They shoot C&C bullets accurately with good velocity , but not the Barnes 6.5 127gr LRX. I have in the past seen faster burning powders shoot the mono's better. Switching to IMR 7828 long cut was like flipping a switch. With a starting load of 60 grs I got a 1" group. Raising the load to a max of 62.5 & seating the bullet deeper to an OAL of 3.216" I got under 1/2". MV according to my chrono is 3354 with very small shot to shot variation. I use just two once fired Win brand cases with CCI mag primers. After firing both cases a total of six more times each I still had tight primer pockets & neck sized only thru the entire shoot, never needing the FL sizer. All loading was done by my decades old Pacific brand dies on my old first year production RCBS RockChucker press. After all 100yd shooting was done I went to my 522yd target. Elevation here at my place is 7630'. At 522yds I got about 24" of drop. Sea level drop tables show about 30" of drop at 500 yd. Elevation does make a difference. I have had total 100% success with the Barnes bullets on elk & wanted to stick with them.