Yes, us .264WM shooters need to stick together in working with the forgotten "best magnum ever."

Ammo is all loaded and just waiting for Friday. Chosen powder load is 66.7 gn of Retumbo - seems like a good node right there. It will be 3 shots at each jump distance, with jump ranging from .030 to .070 in .005 steps. Starting with 3-shot groups is to minimize wear and tear on the barrel until I find a good load. If I find a good jump, then I will repeat at that jump distance, and the nearby jump distances, with 5-shot groups to verify accuracy and possibly further refine the jump distance.

I wish I lived in SW Colorado, too. Denver is now way too crowded for me. I am on the south side of town, and shoot at a range near Ft. Collins. Anything closer is private, or limited to 100 yards, or has poor facilities for serious load testing, or has been plowed under for townhomes, etc. Meaning I have to slog my way across town, usually through substantial traffic to shoot. When I retire in 5 years, "I am so out of here."