Franchi affinity 3 20 gauge is an excellent choice. Long response so hang with me...

My older franchi affinity12 gauge never misses a beat and I use it as a trap team loaner and it runs when fellow trap team members 1187s are jamming. Its never failed in the duck blind either.

I liked it so much that I bought a 12 ga Affinity 3 and a 20 gauge affinity 3 for turkey guns and keep the older one for ducks & loaner.

The newer affinity3s are drilled and tapped and you can either use a weaver 93A mount ( and shorten the front screws) or buy a Sumtoy mount for $50. I just bought a sumtoy mount to try, but I know I will like it because it will mount my burris FF3 much lower.

I'll admit the 20 gauge wasnt ejecting light shells well, but I had not broke it in with heavier loads on the trap field either. Thats where the 12 gauge behaved better. The 20 has no issues with 3 inch shell ejection.

The best part of the franchis... they have much better triggers than my all my other shotguns until I get to my citori 725.

Zero hesitation on using a franchi for a general purpose and turkey gun

Other than that, How was the show Mrs. Lincoln?