Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Originally Posted by gitem_12
If I were insistent on buying a gas gun there is 3 choices I'd consider. Browning silver, Winchester sx3 and Beretta a 400

No rotary bolt heads. Those won't always seat all the way without help if you're trying to be quiet about it. You want an older Beretta. I'm wondering if you've ever actually used any of these guns.

Do you really think releasing a bolt makes that much noise, I'm wondering if you ever spend time in the woods. Not once have I used the bolt release or gross motor skills to chamber a round and close the bolt, has it ever cost me game. The entire theory that it does is beyond rediculous

I probably spend more time with shotguns of all kinds in a year than you have in your life. Currently my rotation of waterfowl guns includes aN a391 Extrema2, a Benelli SBE2 an M2 Benelli 20 Ga. And a New A5 stalker and A Gold lite 10

I have used an SX3, and A400 Extreme(much prefer the handling of the Extrema2).

My upland gun choices include an old 1100SF, a Growing Gold hunter, a Benelli Ultralight,

Shall I continue with my clays guns? There is A Benelli pro sport that doesn't get used much, but it's a Benelli. The A400 multi target, an old Winchester 1400, an even older SX1 and a Growing Maxus Sporting that is unfired and in the box simply because I don't know if I want to keep it or not

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell