Hey guys I just picked up my Winchester 1886 limited edition takedown model. It is chambered and 45-90 Winchester Centerfire. It is a deluxe model and it's half at agonal half round Barrel l. My question is upon inspecting the barrel I noticed that it says 45-90 black powder only. I have noticed that a lot of people on YouTube and cast bullet Forum etc etc are getting 400 grain Speers out a 2200 feet second + safely out of this rifle. My question is an academic one if the 1886 is strong and stronger than the Marlin 1895 and use strong Starline brass why am I limited to Black Powder only which does not interest me in the least bit? I did call Winchester customer service and they gave me the legal safe answer we recommend only what stamped on the barrel however the guy did go further to say that it is a very strong action and so is the Starline brass without letting the cat out of the bag that it is safe to do so even though he never actually stated it. Any opinions on this matter at all thank you

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""