Originally Posted by satx78247
Vic_in_VA,

Unfortunately, I fear that you're dead wrong & he's just a HATER & a FOOL of the first rank. = We have a FEW such brainless/hopeless/arrogant morons on the forum, who believe that THEIR OPINIONS are 100% TRUE & don't like being disagreed with on any subject.
(Sadly, I've also had responses from OUTRIGHT RACISTS, who don't like the fact that I'm NOT a "white" person, am a "part-blood" & also am a forum member. = Over the years, I've had several PMs sent to my "mailbox" that tell me that this forum is, "FOR WHITE PEOPLE ONLY" & to "get off the forum". - In 2019, MOST Americans are NOT "pure-blooded anything". - Instead they are MUTTS, like me.)

ImVho, we have far too many young folks (and some "not so young") who have NEVER hunted anything more dangerous than a cottontail rabbit & I hate to see people post outright BILGE, which may get a "kid" (or somebody/anybody else) hurt or even killed.

IF you want to be "humorous", I suggest that those "jokers" POSITIVELY identify their "funny posts" as
"JOKES" and/or "NOT SERIOUS"", so that them & their posts are not taken seriously by "beginners".
(ALL of us, regardless of age/experience WERE beginners once. = In my case, "when dinosaurs roamed Planet Earth".)

Sadly in 2019, all too many people BELIEVE EVERYTHING that they read on "The Worldwide-WEIRD".

just my OPINION, tex

OK, Tex, you apparently missed it. The humor escaped you...

First, you compared me directly to some individual directly for the use of one word. I and the individual I *think* you compared me to are definitely two different people with totally different personalities. You said to me, key words are, "another one". That is somewhat inclusive, so....

I don't know why you are preaching to me about you not being white....so what...I've not said a word to you about race, so don't bish at me about it. I could give a rat's ass what color, mix, pedigree, or whatever you are, it just don't matter to me. There's buttholes in every bunch.

I am one "not so young", but I do have extensive experience with operations of a military nature far, far beyond visiting the DFAC.

As far as humor, if you cannot recognize it, I respectfully suggest developing that skill. Your suggestion is noted, and there are things said, displayed, and threads started over topics I don't care for. I simply ignore them, and if I didn"t want to read topics I consider crap, I'd start my own forum...or not open that thread...Something other than asserting my will on others on a forum I don't own. I really hate dumbing things down to the lowest common denominator and frankly find suggestions to do so quite condescending.

I hate typing slow...

Now I have to sell my .223 bolt rifle, and I fear I'll lose my deposit on a hunt I booked next year.

Anybody want to buy a buff hunt?