Oh I have plenty of proof that I went for that cost, could still do it, and the pictures to go along with it. I'd post the pics here but this site is still in the stone age(along with a lot of its members apparently) for posting pics and I don't use any of the services required to be able to post them. While it's true there are many, far more expensive African hunts, if you are just going for "plains game" there are dozens of deals to be had on hunts ranging from 5 to 12 days and anywhere from 4 to 10 animals for less than this hunt. These are hard truths for some, and a simple quick Internet search will easily prove it. My purpose in posting what I originally did was simply to bring that to light for some who might never look because they think or hear (from people like those responding here- and likely have never been) how expensive it is, so they skip over anything African related and look at all these over priced NA hunts trying to find "deals" never knowing what they are missing. And you know what? It worked. There have been several people contact me since posting that, that had no idea how good of a deal they could get. I hope they continue to look into it and actually go and have the hunt of a lifetime. I know I did and had just as much fun out experiencing the country and cultures as I did the actual hunting. If you people think that makes me a jerk, I'm fine with that, not one of you responding like this matters to me one bit, but the ones I help and end up going and loving it, I can feel good about. As I stated right off, I'm sure this is a good hunt and someone will get a good animal. I hope the guy finds the right person who is happy to pay that amount for one animal and is successful, but at the same time the guys who looked at that and thought the same as me and wouldn't have booked it anyway are now looking into a hunt that is worth it to them, so nothing has been taken away from this post, yet something has been gained, regardless of this sites tendency to have members who attack others for posting truths.