Well I've been on a couple Elk hunts in NM and I've even been out there coyote hunting about 6 times to be exact because that's my favorite thing to do is predator hunt. I've called in things that, well that's a different thread. I know the state of NM as well or better than the state I live in now as far as knowing where to go and for what to hunt. I've got a couple nice Elk through the years but nothing like what this guy is offering by a long shot because I guided myself. I met a rancher in Roswell at Walmart one time and I have full rein of his ranch. I've seen pronghorn there that would make B&C blush but I don't care nothing about killing a goat. I have no need or any interest to go to Africa with a bunch of spear chucking guides or wonder if I'm going to end up in a pot of soup the next night. Hell I've been all over the world and I've even seen kids fight over a Snickers bar, almost to the death in Honduras one time I was there. Anyway if I got a hankering to go hunt animals that are not indigenous to North America I'll go to Texas. There are guides and ranchers there that have high wire fencees in Texas that hold all that type of that same game and it is surely not the kind of hunt that I would go on as long as I breath. Any hooo, this seems like a wonderful hunt and a hunt of a lifetime. I surely can't afford it but you guys that can, I would not hesitate for a moment. Good luck to hoomever goes and have a great time. If anyone wants to go on predator hunt out west and need a partner, I'll pay half and we will definitely have a good time. This is all my opinion and not the gospel.

Mike
RLTW

89-92 7th INF. DIV.
92-93 RASP-Ranger Tab
93-97 1ST BN