The type of African hunt this fellow talks about might appeal to some and that is fine, but these are not wild animals they are sheep in different clothing. When I did my Moose and then Brown bear I was able to tag them on the next to last of 12 days of hard hunting, the hunt is what makes it worth while. When I Deer hunt in the US yes a couple times I scored on respectable buck on the first couple of days but many went the full term and sometimes nothing worth shooting showed up but again its hunting not shooting. I dare someone claim to get 7 different species in Alaska in one week, unless they are domestically animals let out the day you show up. Good outfitters for the most part are worth their price since they know how to hunt them where they may hang out, if you had to go up weeks before the season the price would come out very similar plus they have the equipment and muscle to get the job done. Sure some charge high prices but just keep looking, like they say why do divorces cost so much?...because they are worth it

NRA Life Member. Illinois Rifle Assoc Life Member, USN,