Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by slumlord
I doubt Forrest would be the least bit entertained by someone that eats his own boogers.

He would most likely carve Cruz's liver out and feed it to him if there was a time machine. 😄

So do you support the KKK? Are you a member?

Listen Commie, and loving Lincoln as you do, who by the way was a Bolshevik, which is another word for Communist, you need a little history lesson, so here goes....

There is a huge difference between the KKK as it was when it was first organized, and what it morphed into in later years. When the KKK was first organized, your Northern aggressors had decided to payback the Southern Whites for their sin of owning slaves.....which had been legal at the time, something the Reconstruction crowd just "happened" to forget. Anyway, they put the former slaves in political offices, and did everything within their power to chit on the Whites, even going so far as to encourage the degradation of White women. I strongly suspect, that if the South had won the war, and did the North what the North did to the South, the damn Yankees would have been singing a different tune.

Anyway, Southern Whites had no way to legally defend their selves, so they formed the KKK as a way to fight back against the unfair and unjust treatment the Northern Republicans and the Negroes were dishing out to them. There was not one thing wrong with that, any group of people would have done so. The original KKK was soon disbanded after the Yankees left Southern soil, and the Whites started running things again. When it was resurrected, it did not follow the course that the original founders, of which that great and honorable man, Nathan Bedford Forrest was one of.

I find it very odd that you Northerners like to talk about how horrible the KKK was, yet it was the North who was DIRECTLY responsible for it coming into being. Had I been alive in the period of time following the war, and lived in South, under the conditions the North was forcing upon them, I would have gladly joined the KKK.

Today, is a much different story, and I don't support them because they are in no way even close to what the KKK was originally intended to be.