Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by EIB0879
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Ok rib,
, then expand on your personal experience. But now I don't want to trigger any ptsd issues.

I will relate one. After I got off active duty I was Commander of an ARNG unit in a southern state. One of my soldiers threatened his Plt Ldr and a Bn Staff officer with physical harm. I called him into my office to "counsel" him. He pulled out a KKK card (assumed it is real) and proceeded to threaten me. I came out of my chair, braced him up, and called my ops Sgt into my office as a witness while I continued to counsel him. My unit was 30% black and I was tempted to take him out in formation and announce his KKK membership. Instead I refered him for an Article 15.

My father was a LEO for 32 years and had a even dimmer view of them. They were just criminals to him.

My family had several members that were Confederate soldiers and the KKK does their memory a dishonor.

I had a fake ID with a picture of Elvis on it when I was in high school, you would be surprised at the phuggin dumbasses it worked on.

KKK Be a man join the clan. Keep denying and defending the KKK.

Last edited by EIB0879; 07/13/19.