Originally Posted by Goosey
97% of scientists, NASA sees it happening from space, but still we have delusional morons hawking conspiracy theories or thinking scientists somehow forgot about the mini-Ice Age or the dinosaurs when doing their research.

Nope, man-made climate change is real.

Only in your drug infused mind. To say global warming, or if you prefer climate change is man made is the highest form of egotistical mind f u c k I can think of. tell me goose turd, what is the main source of heat for the planet? It's the sun stupid. here has been times in the history of the planet where it was so hot man could not survive. He didn't even exist at the time so who do we blame all that heat on? Dinosaur farts? Nope. They didn't even exist at that time. There was one period when plant life was so abundant that man again could not survive due to so much oxygen in the air that it would be poisonous to humans.

Tell me, what caused the ice ages? What was the source of the little ice age? Can't blame that one on man nor any of the other ice ages. It's the sun stupid.

Oh but let's talk about Co2. Plant eat Co2 and in turn produce the necessary oxygen we breath. Too much Co2? Plant more trees. Reforest the Amazon Basin. Plant a tree in your back yard.

I don't know if you've ever used a Coleman gas lantern, the type that uses white gasoline that you have to pump up to have pressure so it will work but if you have you can understand this. You pump it up and light the mantle with a match and you have a nice bright light which over time starts to dim. So you pump it back up to put pressure in the tank and once again you have nice bright light. Think about that for a minute and look at it as if it were the sun. The sun, like the Coleman lantern waxes and wanes in power, thus global warming or climate change, which ever term you prefer. When it waxes it gets hot and when it wanes it get cold, maybe cold enough that with outside effects like a meteor strike like the one on the Yucatan Penninsula that killed off the dinosaurs and created an ice age due to too much debris in the air. IIRC, when Krakatoa exploded there was so much stuff in the air that temps were much lower for almost ten years.

I worked in weather for 33 years and climatology was part of the job. I came to the conclusion that climate change being man made was a lie. I believe the heat output of the sun changes slowly over the ages, getting hotter at times and cooler at other times and I have yet to figure out how Al Gore can find a way to blame that on us humans.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE