Originally Posted by Goosey
97% of scientists, NASA sees it happening from space, but still we have delusional morons hawking conspiracy theories or thinking scientists somehow forgot about the mini-Ice Age or the dinosaurs when doing their research.

Nope, man-made climate change is real.

I know you're just a troll, so I'm reluctant to write this, but tell us one thing you know, firsthand, regarding quantitative evidence supporting anthropogenic global warming. Throwing out quips like "97% of scientists, NASA..." indicates you're a believer, but I don't think you actually -know- anything about the subject for yourself. Curious that you seem to be the one who is guilty of being ignorant of the subject, while claiming others here are.

I've never met a -single- person who is well informed on the subject. who has studied the issue carefully and broadly for themselves, who has been convinced of what you -believe- in. Every single person I've met, that claims what you do, actually knows nothing about the subject. Assuming you're a reasonably intelligent person, go study the entire issue for yourself, and then see what you come up with.

As usual though, being a troll, you never actually reply with rational support for your claims.