Beretzs, Nice pictures. šŸ‘

I spoke with JES and Iā€™ve gotta say that right off the bat heā€™s impressing me. Heā€™s excellent with communication and returning phone calls. Iā€™m going to go the re-bore route and have him cut and crown at 21.5ā€ just to be different Iā€™m also going to go with the hard chrome finish since Iā€™m suspect of Cerakote in the wet-saltwater and rainforest environment along with the use itā€™s likely to receive šŸ˜. You canā€™t beat the re-bore/chamber along with the cut and crown for $275 including return shipping. He said his turnaround is about a week from when he gets it which is a very quick turnaround for damn near anything in the gun world. šŸ˜. Iā€™m not in any hurry anyway but itā€™s the suspense of seeing what your ā€œnewā€ rifle looks like that affects those of us inflicted with gunitis. Iā€™ll ship it out in a couple weeks.

I just cleaned out the barrel channel and will glass bed the barreled action into the original stock so that the barrel is free-floated. I put another coat of oil on the stock and sure do think itā€™s a nice, old, classic stock. Itā€™ll wear that until I get a McMillan McWoody but in the mean time Iā€™ll work on scopes and load. I think that for my intended purpose a 225TSX is what Iā€™m shooting for as an all around big critter stopper. Iā€™d like to get 2700fps and would be delighted with anything faster. Iā€™m not recoil shy and shoot magnums as well as anything.

ļæ½Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.ļæ½ ļæ½General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~