i don`t practice much now days since my shoulders are no longer good.but with my compound bows i take a few shoots a week in my basement ,i have my own 20 yard range in my basement so its very easy. been bowhunting now 55 + years and i know i won`t hunt the early bug season and bigger bucks in Minnesota don`t seem to move much in daylight tell it gets cooler ,so really serious bowhunting for whitetail bucks isn`t that good tell mid october or later so i stay out of the woods tell then. but when the bucks start moving i start shooting my bow then every day tell the end of December or if and when i tag a decent buck. i have shot so much archery in those 55 + years its very routine now days but the thrill of drawing a bow back and shooting at a big buck is still there. i am not trying to start a argument and with respect to others i just don`t like to use a x-bow ,i have drawn a bow so many years and hunted with long bow,recurves and now days a compound bow i just won`t ,its my own personal pride thing for me and if my shoulders were better i would go back to a long bow,2219 arrows and continue using Zwickey broadheads too ! wish all a great fun-safe bow season,Pete53

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman