Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by KenMi
Originally Posted by Dre
Wow, Jud you’re so cool!
You want a cookie or something? Maybe I can request to be your friend?
GTFOH!
Instead of worries of how to attach drop chart.
The cds is simple and effective when a longer shot presents it self.

Except CDS is Leupold, and it is well known here that 2 shots are about all a Leupold will hold up to. Turn a click or 2 and the impact could change 60 feet.

Or just use it, and don't tell the Nightfarce crowd you are using it.

I was using CDS as a general term for custom turrets. Which you can get for almost any scope.
Didn’t know I have spell everything out

Never been a secret that cds and Kenton Ind have been my friend for many years. Leupold’s cds held enough POI up to 600 yards and in to be lethal...Anything farther and the situation turned froggy with some Leupold scopes.

I went exclusively to Kenton after going with scopes away from Leupold. The process is labor intensive on my end with building a load for a rig for accuracy, chrono’n the chosen load, determining the best evaluation reference point that would give leeway on (+) (-) elevations where I hunt or would hunt out of state. Then verifying accuracy of the turret at yardage from zero at 100 out to 800 yards.

This process never changes for me...The only noticeable difference has been consistency of the scope and it’s reliability to repeat the same POI. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”