Packloads:
1 ea hindquarter, x2 loads
1 ea shoulder + 1 ea ribcage, x2 loads
Neck and straps, 1 load
trim and horns and organ meat, 1 load

That's bone-in, no cape, 56" and 58" Denali Hwy animals, but I doubt you're doing much uphill with that. Soft flat ground was bad enough. I've done it twice, once 3/4 mile flat with a little downhill, the other 1/4 mile flat. Makes for a long day and a half either way. Uphill to a ridgetop airstrip would be another story (not done it), I'm guessing 8 loads boned is doing pretty well. A hind from the 58" bull bottomed my 100lb fish scale with authority.

Wife and I did a BIG kenai bull in 8 loads between the two of us, boned with no cape, flat/mossy ground, but she's no ordinary gal. She added up the back/forth mileage hiked bushwhacking the bull back to a lake, then on the 5 or 6 portages back to the truck, and it was pretty crazy for 48 hours' work. Close to 40 miles each! Each portage was five loaded trips. She fell asleep, standing with a backpack on, at 1:00 am on the last hill up from the lake to the truck. I passed her going up, dumped the load, and passed her again going down - a few feet uphill from where she was going up. She didn't remember stopping!