Regarding Red Flag "Laws," I believe we first must look at the main reasons these mass shootings occur in the first place, which is largely due to out of control Marxist/Leftist political correctness/policy – specifically the shuttering of mental health institutions and psychiatric hospitals nationwide. This has resulted in a deluge of mentally unstable people in every city and almost on every street corner. I see these mentally deranged people walking the streets all the time and I am sure everyone else has as well, especially in large cities like Los Angeles, San Fran, Seattle, Baltimore, NY, Chicago, Detroit, etc. In fact, every city that is Democrat or Leftist controlled has a disproportionate share of mentally unstable people, many of whom are homeless... Which begs the question: Which came first: the mentally unstable populace or the Democrat/Leftist control?

Prior to the rise of PC politics, and prior to the time the PC Brigade/Progressive Machine determined that mental health institutions were inhumane and pushed to have them closed, such mass shootings as we recently experienced in El Paso and Dayton were extremely rare and there certainly wasn't an epidemic of homelessness and mentally ill people roaming the streets and wreaking havoc. I am not stating that these problems didn't exist, they did, but to a much lesser extent. Based on these facts, it's clear that closing these mental hospitals/institutions was a huge mistake.

Pure and simple, these Red Flag Laws are blatantly unconstitutional. They deny Americans their Constitutionally guaranteed right to due process as well as their 4th Amendment rights. We must see these laws as what they are: nothing more than an excuse to disarm Americans, while circumventing our Constitutional rights. Red Flag Laws are a “solution” to a problem which was caused by the very people (idiot Leftists) who created the problem(s) in the first place. These laws are yet another stepping stone in an all-out effort to reach the Marxists’ real goal – totally disarming the AMERICAN PUBLIC. Americans must understand just how insidious and vile the Left really is. The Left will stop at nothing to achieve their goals. When an idea of theirs fails, they try a different method and when that fails they try another - ad nauseam. There are literally thousands and thousands of examples of their treacherous methods. Red Flag Laws are yet another underhanded and disingenuous method of the Left to usher in a whole new set of gun control laws aimed at total disarmament of the American Public - the proverbial "slippery slope," is quite apt here. Just who, exactly, is tasked with setting the standard for these laws - certainly not Conservatives. Who, exactly, ensures that law-abiding citizens aren’t targeted by some lunatic leftist neighbor with a grudge against Conservatives, and who will guarantee that these red flag laws aren’t abused? I’ll tell you who – NO ONE! That is the point of these laws: to incrementally disarm those that are deemed a danger – a danger against the Progressive Machine and the globalist agenda. These laws have nothing whatever to do with protecting our children or the American Public. They have everything to do with disarming the American Public and exerting their power over every aspect of our lives. Anyone who believes otherwise is a fool.

Last edited by High_Noon; 08/14/19.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue