Thanks all - been busy with meat and cleanup and all that goes with getting back from a trip.

TZone, he was 35 1/8 on his long side, green. My biggest (and the biggest I'll ever shoot in my life) was a shade over 42 green. That being said, he's plenty big enough for me or I wouldn't have pulled the trigger.

Las, this one was on the wrong side of the ridge from camp, and 1500 feet lower. So it was a slog to get him out.

Luke, nothing to blame on you, it worked like a champ... grin. 18 inch barrel is really nice to carry!

Randy - yeah, I'll be doing a shoulder mount, at least I'm 99% sure.

bigwhoop, the short story is: We went in 3 days before the opener, broke the hike into 2 days so got there mid day on the 8th. Set camp, got water sorted out, and started scouting. Found this guy in a group of 6 rams, and another group of 7 rams that had a good one in it as well. We were 99% on this one, and couldn't get close enough to make the other ram legal. So we dropped in on this one the evening of the 9th, and bivied at the lowest point around to stay out of sight. On opening morning they had fed over to a very bad place (for them), and we were able to make a great stalk with 2 spotters and 2 rifles without being detected by the rams or 10+ ewes and lambs. He was at 350 yards, and eventually fed to 250 going in and out of sight. We were able to get lots of good looks at the horns and be 100% sure, so took the shot. For once, he died on something not rock and not steep, so butchering was a breeze and we just had a ram and a light camp to get back up the hill and then on over to our camp. We looked for another ram for a day, and found lots of almost full curls, but no full curls.