Tks for posting both pix on same thread Chris, think it really helps guys that don’t get to see many if any sheep a better idea of what we’re talking about. Pic is worth a thousand words, two pix speak volumes.

First sheep I ever took was in the company of a curmudgeonly old guy that had gone 23 rams outa 24 seasons.

Man what a honey hole he’d found, river has changed so no way to get anywhere close to his old honey hole. I wonder how many big rams have died there now due to natural causes.

He personally had only taken half a dozen or so rams over 40” there, not sure how many other rams over 40 his friends had taken there. My first one was only 37 , but a beauty, just didn’t get the drop down to jaw to put it in the over 40 class. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Congrats again sir, you’ve turned into a sheep hunting machine.

As for goats? Meh, ain’t just the headwear, it’s taste of meat for me, I’ll take a sheep over goat meat anyday. YMMV

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.