Since you inquired, not with CB's. Broadside neck, headed for the cervical vertebrae on pigs up to around #125, otherwise I might shoot the small ones behind the ear. For the rest, between the eyes about 1" up.

I feel inclined to spew a little, bear with me. Pigs aren't hard to kill, but their anatomy is a bit different than deer and other critters. Lookie here...
[Linked Image]

My turf is a bit different than you folks out west as well. Most shots are in the 10-20 yard range.
[Linked Image]

I still hunt. Period. I have on a number of occasions shot more than one pig without taking a step. Personal record is 5 and that included a boar of about 200#, a sow of 175# and three shoats of about 40-50#. In that particular event I shot the sow first. They behave rather rudely when you make one of their kids squeal.

The largest was a bit of an education. First shot was what I thought to be a behind the ear brain shot. Ol' bastid looked up after the shot, shook his head a little and looked in my direction. Shot #2 did the trick. It was shortly after that I discovered that pigs have a two layer skull in the rear portion, ie, a chamber that holds the grey matter and one that is mostly empty as best I can tell. I shot the void and had I been about 1.5-2" lower it would have worked. Live and learn...

Shot #1
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain