Actually you do look like a D__K, if you look at my original post it was a question on a scope and I enjoyed the feed back and based on my budget and availability I choice to buy a what I consider a good compromise scope for my daughter. In my original post I never asked anyone's opinion on what load I should shoot, what powder ,bullet type etc, that info was asked of me later in the thread and I chose to answer even though I knew better. I greatly appreciate everyone's opinion on what load I should use, why I should use this bullet Y vs bullet Z, powder type etc but everyone's life/hunting experiences are different and as such I choose to shoot a bullet that most of you wouldn't. On top of that I have been reloading since I was 15 so that is about 33 years worth of experience and I have never flattened a primer, split a case or hurt anyone so even though I may not be an internet expert I do know a little about it. I admit RL17 probably not the best choice but I have it available and have no other use for it so I will see if I can make it work. In a perfect world I would have unlimited resources and could always make the perfect purchase on everything I use and now my daughters will use for hunting but that will never be the case. With that said now I sound like a D__K but so be it, unless someone wants to criticize my grammar I will consider this thread closed.
Thanks again for the truly helpful opinions on the scope choice.