Originally Posted by ltppowell
Ok, here's a question for you. Since traditional Democrats AND Republicans rejected the communist ideologies of Obama/Hillary, how do you intend to win an election by doubling down on radical leftism?

I don't. I'm not running. I'm not even campaigning for someone, and I do not think the Democrats will be successful if they nominate their most radical candidate. But that is probably what they will do - why? Because it is now or never. Because it worked for Trump as a strategy.

I agree that Hillary drove people away. No doubt about it, but she still won the popular vote, but couldn't quite stand up to the rigging of the electoral college.

In the meantime, that has not a damn thing to do with 2020. Hill's not in. None of the candidates they offer are worth vote, and neither is Trump, but he controls all the the dials now, so we will be listening to his station for a while longer.

I don't think Trump will get the most votes but he will be close enough (because the Democrats truly suck (again)) that he can easily rig a winner.