Originally Posted by sharp_things
When I started this thread I posted:

Originally Posted by sharp_things
Let the whining/complaining begin. wink Some will pout. I will fill my freezer. .

Boy did I nail that prediction. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks for allowing me to own your emotions and thanks for expending so much effort manufacturing all sorts of "wishes" of what was . grin

So easy to own you guys but you ought to to pace yourself, Ive got a few more out of state bow hunts coming up for you to pout about. cry cry

This poor sap tried his best to manufacture his own reality. Hahahaha. He is the easiest to own even after he watched the video over and over and over and sees it go down in only 17 seconds with a double lung smash, he still tried to wish it was not what he saw and created a pretend world to comfort himself. Hahahahahaahaha So easy.

Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Your arrow setup is garbage! No pass through.

Shot placement wasn't good either your high. Be honest lying poacher how far did he run?

Meanwhile, My decal maker has finished my Idaho window sticker for the hunt truck and Im whitening the euro mount for the death room.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Let "pout fest" continue. Stay Tuned, its about to get very whiny and pissy and Moaney up in here. You are about to be treated to several melt downs by some of the gals on here. I'll check and grade your work in a bout a week. Dont let me down.

I just looked at the stickers. How gay can you get like WTF does that? LMFAO...

Everybody, and I mean everybody is laughing at you when they see your truck...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.