Originally Posted by sharp_things
Its another rainy late Sunday afternoon/evening so no hunting right now with the rain and high winds and since a week has passed since I manipulated you into adding more pages and another thousand plus views (and you have done my bidding exactly as I have directed youth do) I thought I would check back in to get some entertainment from your pissing, moaning, whining, complaining and pouting and I have to say, I control and own your emotions on a far bigger scale than even I thought possible. You make this too easy for me so thanks for that. I love all the passion and emotion and effort you put into all things me so keep up the good work. (Im worth it). This is the most most viewed thread in the bowhunting area. Having fans like you is great. My last thread ranks second for page views. You guys clearly can't enough me. (I cant blame you)

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...909/1/great-start-to-the-2019-bow-season

Another week and another Bow killed deer for my municipality under our nuisance cull program. I hunt while you spend time on your computer talking about my hunting so ie pleases me to grant you an audience with me on another rainy Sunday. Here is the latest nuisance cull I arrowed. I have a waiting list of families that want venison and since my freezers are full, its good to see the meat go to those that value it. Another double lung and 50 yard crash.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

despite the foul weather this weekend I drove up to one of my leases in upstate WI as I am remodeling a bathroom I helped my father install back in 1972 when I was just a little kid. 47 years of hunters using our farmstead as a hunting camp has taken its toll on this half bath so I'm tearing out the plumbing, installing a new toilet, and flooring and fixtures and painting away that Brady Bunch green. I started with the paint.

I managed to get out with my bow on Sat. Afternoon as it was only drizzle but only saw 6 does so no deer were taken off this lease.

But I digress. You guys want to talk elk (and me) and I wont deprive you any longer. I came home early enough to hang the euro mount I did for my bull. I had to relocate 5 other mounts so I need to find wall space for them but progress is being made.

Some of the mounts ended up on another wall but things are getting crowded

I leave in 5 days for another out of state hunt so I may have to move more mounts around should I tag another wall hanger. As a favor to you, I will start another thread for that traveling bowhunting adventure (how exciting is that for you to look forward to?) You are welcome.

I see one of my many fans provided a link to a very long list of Idaho Elk ranches. I don't know if one person is tackling this list or if multiple fans will take portions and will be contacting every one of those operations listed but certainly, call, email, write, visit or whatever you deem necessary to reach out to all of them to ask if I was a client. Please report back here with your findings. (I could tell you what you will find out) but I dont want to spoil your fun and darn it, Im worth all the time you put into getting close to me so I won't rob you of this enjoyment.

Anyway, thanks for making this the most viewed and commented thread in the bowhunting area and thanks again for letting me live rent free between your ears 24/7/365 but do a little something for yourselves now and again, try to get away from talking about me on the computer and try to take up bowhunting. Trust, me you would enjoy actually hunting rather than only living for my traveling adventures.

Toodles for now fans. Im prepping to head east with my bow as I look for another wall hanger. Stay tuned (who am I kidding, I know you will) hahaha. grin grin

Now get cracking and add many more posts and pages to me and this tread. I will check back next week and remember, try to say mean things pretending you have the ability to hurt my feelings. grin

Translation: No, I'm not going to say where my high-fence hunt took place.

A wise man is frequently humbled.