why just pick on this dude ? but its ok for guys to post pictures of deer and elk on 24 hr. campfire that these dudes are all clean including their boots,then take pictures of the animal they shot out the window or near the truck that they did the sneak with the truck on a old 2 track road and they call that hunting ? really ? i have seen some pictures on 24 hr campfire guys standing next to their animal they shot, they are in the snow taking a picture with no gloves ,baseball hat on , light thin jacket,and no snow on their pant legs ,you know dang well most of them shot that animal out of or near the truck and they call themselves hunters ? i have seen it out west when i am hunting on foot these road hunters,shameful ! so what or who are you dudes callin the kettle black ? >yes i know there is about 10 - 15 guys on campfire who feel they are the superior hunters and marksmen but your no better or worse than the rest of us. > matter a fact i am just an average target shooter with a rifle come on up this winter and shoot our 100 -500 yard shoots lets see some real truth and i will post our scores on 24 hr campfire. i won`t be the high score ,but i also know who will win too and it won`t be you ! talk is cheap as is fingers on a keyboard

Last edited by pete53; 09/19/19.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman