Originally Posted by TheKid
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Well, there are definitely 1000lb elk...

Sure there are. But I’ll wager that 99 or more percent of the bull elk that aren’t Roosevelts killed in a given year aren’t 1000lb elk. Yet every dude that kills a raghorn claims it weighed 1000lbs, not 999 or 1002 but 1000lb. Hell I had a guy tell me last year that him and his son killed a pair of 1000lb cows, in Oklahoma where a big bull weighs about 550.

I almost posted 100lb elk, but caught it..... Out archery hunting one of the group was on his last evening of the last day of his last chance to hunt for the year. We're dicking around hiking down this trail together. Buddy cow calls... Here comes this young of the year blasting in, stops about 30 yards broadside and get arrowed. Little fugger took off like greased lightning down the bank, through the creek, up the bank,down the bank, through the creek, up the bank and fell over 20 yards from us. Damn we laughed our asses off! Littlest bull any of had ever kilt! Took him out whole!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?