I have a SWFA 3-9 HD on a T3X Superlite 6.5 Creed. I bought the rifle for the grandkids to use on every thing in Alaska except or coastal grizzlies and they will be with me or their Dad when hunting. I also want my grandkids to learn the mil system with me. I had a SWFA 3-15 FFP that I was going to put on my AR10 in 6.5 Creed, but ended up selling them both due to size and weight. The 3-9 is ok on the Superlite and should allow 500 yard hits at the range and help the gun to be a good 300 yard performer.

I put a 28 ounce Bushnell 4.5-18 LRHSi on a 24" Tikka CTR 6.5 Creed. It is a range gun and I will not be carrying it around Alaska. It's a heavy set up and I try to keep the combined weight of hunting rifles under 8 pounds.

We are first and foremost moose and caribou hunters and occasionally a bear. My .338 Winny wears a 3-10 SHVi with the Forceplex reticle and it is a good scope for hunting Alaskan critters. One of the reasons so many Alaskan hunters I know use Leupold's is because walking in Alaska with a heavy pack can be tough so they try to cut rifle weight and Leupold's are light weight scopes with great eye relief. None of the guys I know are twisting turrets when hunting, that includes the sheep and caribou hunters. But, if one watches TV every one twists turrets.