I can't even finish this thread. I'm so glad I actually listened to a couple VERY serious hunters and shooters (hint several have posted in this thread) and bought a couple SWFA 6x and 3-9's with the mil-quad reticle. Had it not been for their experience I would have NEVER, EVER bought what I thought was a garbage scope brand. I didn't know what I didn't know.

The 3-9 is excellent if you actually get out and shoot with it at various ranges, so is the 6X. Get out of the parking lot, spend day learning the scope, its adjustments, your drops, etc and shoot at various distances. Trust me you will be sold. These scopes took me from a very average shooter who thought 350 yards was a stretch to comfortably ringing steel at 838 yards (farthest my range goes). I actually favor the 6X over the 2-9, and didn't care at all for the 3-15. Shooting these SWFA scopes also made me realize I was using magnification as a crutch.

The thing I like about these scopes is they have just made hunting and shooting easy for me. Meaning I don't need to think about scopes. They just work. I know they work. They are proven, easy to use, easy to shoot at distance with, repeatable. Anymore I get burned out thinking about gear all the time and whats better, or should I switch blah blah blah. I couldn't even tell you what all the new scopes are because I don't care. I'm not competing, I'm not in the military anymore, I just like to hunt.

"Never miss the opportunity to shut the f$%K up." Colonel Hopewell.