I hunted with a Belgian Superposed Pigeon Grade 20 for years.I also had several Beretta 680,682 and 686's in various gauges and grades.

I now hunt exclusively with Benellis.

SBE I with a custom E.R. Shaw slug barrel for counties that require a shotgun with a Burris Signature 1.5-6 power scope.

Benelli SBEII and M2 camo for waterfowl.

Two Monterfeltros in 12 and 20.Upgraded the Barrel on the 12 with a 28" Crio barrel.

Two older M1 Super 90's in 12 and 20 gauge.Also bought a fully rifle barrel for the 20 when I found one on ebay NIB for $250.00.I couldn't hit the BIN button fast enough.

My oldest son just set up my M1 for me as home defense gun.He brought over an extended mag tube,a steady grip stock,an extended bolt handle,a 21" barrel and a Streamlight TL4 led light with a red laser.I can't stop playing with this in a dark room.

It pays to have raised kids who like guns as much as myself.It didn't hurt when I gave them their first.22,shotgun and rifle for deer hunting.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**