I have several classic shotguns but my most used are as follows:

For coyotes and home defense I have a 21" Benelli M2 12ga with a Nordic Components +3 tube extension and a Nordic barrel clamp w/light rail. For waterfowl, I use the same gun but swap out the short barrel for a 26" and put a plug in it.

For dove hunting, I really like my 24" Benelli Ultra light 20ga. For bunny's in front of beagles my favorite is another Benelli Ultra Light, a 26" 28ga. I wish the 20ga Ultra had the 26" barrel and the 28ga had the 24" but I deal with it grin..

My absolute favorite and the one I shoot better than any shotgun I've ever known is my 26" 12 ga FABARMS L4S Grey Hunter. It fits me so incredibly well, it almost shoots itself....

For turkeys I customized a Stevens 555 20ga with 24" barrels, had it cerekoted graphite black, added sling swivels and a sling, installed some Williams fiber optic sights. The top barrel has a SumToy "40 yard" ( wink ) extended choke that shoots an incredibly tight pattern with a super hot core using 3" 1 1/2 oz Federal TSS #9's.

The bottom barrel has a custom "20 yard" extended Sumtoy that shoots a real nice, even 16" pattern at 25yds with just about any high brass 2 3/4" game load. Close birds get the bottom barrel and shy birds get the top.....

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 09/28/19. Reason: Forgot turkey gun

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)