Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

I thought you had learned how it is done here by the insecure and cluelessand got off your hot chamber high horse...

Fixed it for you....

But for those needing visual stimulation... (pardon me whilst I load my chamber in the middle of this charge)

This what Phil had to say back in November of '18. I guess he is insecure about having someone behind him with a hot chamber, but hardly clueless

Originally Posted by 458Win
I guess the counter argument is that you are completely free to carry a round in your chamber and I am completely free to not hunt with you. And if you are required to hunt with a guide then you have a choice to make.

After forty years of guiding and a lifetime of hunting and being around people with loaded guns I have seen numerous accidental deaths caused by men carrying loaded weapons, have a bullet scar in the back of my thigh from an "unloaded" rifle and had numerous unintended discharges that narrowly missed either me or someone close by.

I will willingly face a charging bear rather than walk in front of a nervous hunter carrying a loaded rifle!

So let me get this straight, you want me to be in the bush hunting dangerous game with a cold chamber in the hopes that:
A guide/PH whom I scarcely know will get between me and a possible dangerous animal with a cold chamber in the hopes he will stop it? Fine, rest assured I will not be hunting dangerous game with ANY guide or Professional Hunter that does not allow me the right to defend my own ass...

Last edited by jorgeI; 10/09/19.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”