Originally Posted by jorgeI
So you can go and pull a Gomer Pyle style citizen'a arrest circus? not hardly, at least not the first instance. As for the other two I quoted, it's on a public forum so here are a few. pm both sides. Once gain proving you wrong ..

here are the quotes plus the reference link:
1. Scott King: It just depends on the person and circumstance.
I strongly advise my fishing clients to not bring a gun at all. They get in the way and we're 100% not going to need it, and if "lightning" does strike, there's other options than they having a gun.
When hunting, again I think it's circumstantial. I wouldn't mention gun safety unless I needed to, nor would I mention loaded chambers if I didn't think I needed to.
If I think I should address both I will.
2. World Wide Outfitter and Alaska resident Mark H Young: jorge,

I don't think the empty chamber thing is universal in AK at all. I think it is dependent on how the guide feels about the situation. As you know I lived in AK for many years. If I was hunting I had one up the spout always. I've hunted with folks that were fumbling for their rifle to get it loaded and the moose was gone.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES

3. :Adventure 907 (handle on AR): Circumstances certainly dictate when and where I have one in the chamber when guiding. For my sheep hunts, and the majority of my guiding, I nor the client will carry one in the chamber.

The exception is when I guide SouthEast Alaska brown bear hunts. We are often still hunting over extremely tight covered salmon streams. In these situations, we carry one in the chamber. Sometimes if we have to scale a log jam or other awkward terrain, we will pull one out of the pipe.

As a guide, there is no worse feeling than turning around and seeing a muzzle pointed at you, that is for sure.

Art's vaseline

The last (4) and arguably the most renowned , I will not name because it was sent to me via email but the quote is there about three posts above your repeated horsewhippings ...

Holy schit! You were posting opinions from AR! Laughing!

Just post a name! The fact you consider that proof is beyond amusing. The guy with the bona fides does not agree, again.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.