Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by jorgeI

I have not guided in a number of years, but you would still be safe. Why the need to be an ass about it?

The only absolute is the fact the guided AK hunter will be cold until reasonable to do otherwise. There are gray areas there but the main point remains. The guide calls it when it is time to go hot and that generally means shooting time is very close.

A. Go back to your original post and your "ass" question is answered
B. *I* call it when I decide to go hot, taking the Guide's suggestion of course, but I reserve the right as to when to go hot... Lastly, there WERE guides at DSC who were not absolutely wedded to the cold carry issue. It makes NO SENSE when hunting DG, other than outside the parameters discussed..

I do not see that statement conflicted with what I posted: "Name an AK guide that said you could go hot at your discretion alone. Certainly Phil did not say that and none of the guides I know ever say that. Period."

And you pulled the entire US into it where we were clearly discussing AK bear guiding.

And a charge from a wounded buff.

Yeah, and that was a really relevant argument to authority, no?

Guessing Jorge does not want to answer very simple questions.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.