Just curious. I am going to get another 240W, this time in an S2 Vanguard. I'll have it tweaked if necessary, but I want to try one. I've had the 240W in a Mark V LWT Accumark ( later 90s) and a custom ( early 2000) with a Mod 700 action, 27" Shilen #2. The first one I used both the Barnes 75x and 90x. Shot coyote and Texas exotics, gave the rifle to my Pastor down there. ( I gave him several nice rifles and he hunted "religiously" (no pun) with a first run (early 90s) Model 700 ADL SS in 7mm Rem Mag I gave him first! ha). The custom shot the 95 NBT then got sold before I could hunt with. (sad story, you don't want to know) In 2001 I killed an antelope doe with a 6mm/284 I had built to replace it, and the 90 NBT, which I felt was very destructive. Anyhow, I'm about 18yrs w/o any kind of 6mm. What's out there that works now for you guys?

I have some Sierra 85 HP and some Hornady 87 HP for coyote/plinking/trigger practice. I have a friend in my church who uses the 95 Partition for everything. For antelope/mule deer/hogs/exotics, I will step up to a Premium, just for grins. What do you "fast 6mm guys" like to use on similar or same game? Thanks, I look forward to your reports...:)

Last edited by Jim_Knight; 10/10/19.